We both wrote 26 random words and put them in a box. Each fortnight, we take it in turns to pick a word and we have to post a photo of our interpretation of that word, with an explanation......Click on the photo, then please leave your comments and tell us. What do you see...?

Sunday 13 January 2008

Earth

The word I picked was "Earth." Now I know its very obvious for me to use a picture of our planet.Well I kind of have!
It was a picture taken flying over the east Atlantic at 36,000 feet above sea level on the way to JFK airport in NYC.
I chose this photo as its an image of that part of our planet on that particular day at that particular time. Its been there for millions of years, changing, living and going on about its daily business. I wonder how much life is in this picture? The fish in the sea, the land animals surviving the snow and the cold. People? Are there any people living in this picture?
Anyway why don't you take a look yourselves...Tc

Earth




0 Responses:

About Me