We both wrote 26 random words and put them in a box. Each fortnight, we take it in turns to pick a word and we have to post a photo of our interpretation of that word, with an explanation......Click on the photo, then please leave your comments and tell us. What do you see...?

Sunday 13 January 2008

Stunned

While I was driving home I was dying for a pee so I stopped off at the next supermarket I came to. While washing my hands something in the waste bin caught my eye and I was stunned. Why would you do a pregnancy test in a supermarket toilet? Did you need to keep this a secret from someone at home or were you so excited you couldn't wait to get home? Are you happy or do you need help? I'll never know the result or the outcome, but I hope there is a happy ending.

When I got back into the car I put my music on. The first song that came on was an a-ha song - 'Birthright'.....TLC

Stunned

0 Responses:

About Me