We both wrote 26 random words and put them in a box. Each fortnight, we take it in turns to pick a word and we have to post a photo of our interpretation of that word, with an explanation......Click on the photo, then please leave your comments and tell us. What do you see...?

Sunday 17 February 2008

Picture

'In my mind I see a picture' - This was one of the first photo's I took when I became interested in photography and it's still one of my favourites. To me, it means home, it means happy and it means love. All three of us live together, mess about together, we can be happy together, sad together and at times, all get on each others nerves, but through all of our ups and downs, we are there for each other, take care of each other and love each other - I'm so lucky. TLC


Picture

0 Responses:

About Me