We both wrote 26 random words and put them in a box. Each fortnight, we take it in turns to pick a word and we have to post a photo of our interpretation of that word, with an explanation......Click on the photo, then please leave your comments and tell us. What do you see...?

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Words

Ironically my word was words! Hmmmm I thought and thought and thought and thought...you get where im going here!
Anyway everyday I travel into London on a train and everyday I pass the same bits of scenery, houses, offices and other stations. Outside this particular station the walls are covered in words, no idea what they mean as normally we travel to fast to read them. I snapped my camera and captured this section of the wall. I like the fact that words and letters are all over our planet and in our everyday lives.They even live on station walls!! Tc

Words

0 Responses:

About Me