We both wrote 26 random words and put them in a box. Each fortnight, we take it in turns to pick a word and we have to post a photo of our interpretation of that word, with an explanation......Click on the photo, then please leave your comments and tell us. What do you see...?

Sunday 16 March 2008

Fast

I got the word "fast" and I have not been at all fast in taking my picture. I thought for weeks on what to capture, a fast train??!! a fast car??!! ohh how original, I thought.
So it came to me the other day that i dont need to capture a fast object, how about taking a photo whilst moving the camera fast. So I experimented in my front room spinning around snapping. After a few attempts I felt sick from all the spinning. My snap was the camera whizzing past the television.
Have a look closely and tell me what can you see on the tv? Tc

Fast

0 Responses:

About Me